Schoolio Mathematics: Algebra Unit 2 (60 Pages)
This Schoolio unit is designed to be suitable for any student learner ready to begin at a grade 7 working level.
Please note: This Schoolio curriculum is digital. To have your e-books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’ add-on before purchase.
This Grade 7 Mathematics unit focuses on Algebra and Patterning. Your student learner will engage in tactile and concrete learning activities. The Schoolio curriculum includes both conceptual and procedural methods as well as logic and critical thinking skills. student learners are engaged with full color pages and interesting and varied activities, improving their mathematical skills and developing fine motor skills.
Our Schoolio curriculum caters to homeschoolers, classroom teachers, virtual learning support, and tutoring support.
In this 60-page unit, your child will study the following topics:
- Pattern Review
- Comparing Growing Patterns
- Translating Patterns with Decimals
- Translating into Equations with Decimals
- Pattern Extensions
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions with Decimals
- Solving Algebraic Equations- Balance Model
- Solving Algebraic Equations- Reverse Flow Method
- Solving and Graphing Inequalities
- Writing Sub-Programs
- Reading Code Outcomes
- Altering Code
- Mathematical Modelling
- Using Mathematical Models
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes daily lessons, each with exercises or activities to solidify comprehension, plus answer keys.