We Help Homeschoolers Win At Home Learning
Educational Resources And Support For Homeschooling Families
Who Is Schoolio For?
- Homeschoolers: Those charting their own educational course.
- Alternative Education Explorers: Those seeking a flexible, custom approach.
- After School Support: Parents looking to support in-class lesson at home
- Parents Who Want More: Those who want to actively engage in their child’s learning.
We provide a vast library of educational resources for K-8 for Canadian, US and International students.
- Unlimited Digital Access: Explore all subjects, all grades, and our electives library for up to 3 children.
- Personalized Scheduling: Learning on your terms.
- Custom Courses: Tailor-made lessons for your child’s growth.
- Student Success Coach: Your dedicated guide for support and advice.
- Exclusive Kids Club: Fun, interactive sessions for up to 3 children.
- Regular Check-Ins: We’re here to ensure your success.
Start With Schoolio
What Success Looks Like For Us
Of students discover something new outside of core academics.
Of parents said Schoolio gave them confidence in home education.
Parental Schooling Rights
Your Child’s Future,
The school system isn’t broken; it’s doing what it was designed for 150 years ago. You don’t have to wait for the system to change; you have the power to choose an educational path that truly prepares your child for the future.
Child Centered Learning
We put the power in your hands to shape their learning experience according to your values and aspirations. When kids have a voice in their education, curiosity, engagement, and accountability thrive. Join us in this exciting journey!
Embarking on the homeschooling journey is a bold decision that places parents at the forefront…
Discover the expenses and support for homeschooling in Ontario. Get the facts on homeschooling costs,…
Recognizing and Nurturing Neurodivergent Talents Recognizing and nurturing neurodivergent talents is not only crucial but…
Building a Support System: Parental Involvement in Child Athlete Education In the journey of nurturing…