Schoolio Mathematics: Number Sense Unit 1 (101 Pages)
This Schoolio unit is designed to be suitable for any student learner ready to begin at a grade 7 working level.
Please note: This Schoolio curriculum is digital. To have your e-books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’ add-on before purchase.
This Grade 7 Mathematics unit focuses on Number Sense and Numeracy. Your student learner will engage in tactile and concrete learning activities. The Schoolio curriculum includes both conceptual and procedural methods as well as logic and critical thinking skills. Student learners are engaged with full colour pages and interesting and varied activities, improving their mathematical skills and developing fine motor skills.
Our Schoolio curriculum caters to homeschoolers, classroom teachers, virtual learning support, and tutoring support.
In this 101-page unit, your student learner will study the following topics:
- Place Value to 1,000,000,000
- Power of Tens
- Square Roots
- Ordering Rational Numbers
- Equivalent Fractions
- In Between Numbers
- Converting Decimals to Percentages
- Converting Decimals to Fractions
- Converting Fractions to Percentages
- Order of Operations
- Everyday Numbers
- Increasing and Decreasing Percentages
- Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Addition and Subtraction of Fractions
- Greatest Common Factor
- Lowest Common Multiple
- Multiplying Fractions
- Dividing Fractions
- Multiplying Decimals with the Area Model
- Multiplying Decimals Using Long Hand
- Dividing Decimal Numbers
- Proportional and Non-Proportional
- Missing Proportions
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes daily lessons, each with exercises or activities to solidify comprehension, plus answer keys.