Schoolio Mathematics: Number Sense Unit 1 (67 Pages)
This unit is designed to be suitable for any learner ready to begin at a grade 1 working level.
Please note: This product is digital. To have your books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’ add on before purchase.
This Grade 1 Mathematics unit focuses on Number Sense and Numeracy. Your learner will engage in tactile and concrete learning activities. The curriculum includes both conceptual and procedural methods as well as logic and critical thinking skills. Learners are engaged with full colour pages and interesting and varied activities, improving their mathematical skills and developing fine motor skills.
Our curriculum caters to homeschoolers, classroom teachers, virtual learning support, and tutoring support.
In this 67-page unit, your learner will study the following topics:
- Whole Numbers and Fractions
- Counting to 50
- Counting to 50 Practice
- Composing and Decomposing Numbers
- Composing and Decomposing Numbers Practice
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Estimating Numbers
- Counting by 10s
- Counting by 5s
- Counting by 2s
- Fair Sharing
- Fair Sharing with Leftovers
- Unit Fractions
- Addition, Subtractions, Multiplication and Division
- Flipping Numbers in Addition
- Refresh of Subtraction
- Fact Families
- Fact Families Part 2: More Practice
- Addition and Subtraction
- Doubles to 20
- Addition to 50
- Subtraction with Borrowing
- Practice Estimating Addition and Subtraction
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes daily lessons, each with exercises or activities to solidify comprehension, plus answer keys.