Schoolio Social Studies: Changing Roles and Responsibilities (46 Pages)
This Schoolio unit is designed to be suitable for any student learner currently at a grade 1, grade 2, or grade 3 working level.
Please note: This e-book is digital. To have your books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’ add on before purchase.
This Social Studies curriculum focuses on the young student learner’s changing roles and responsibilities as they grow, and their place within their own world, family, and community. Your student learner will engage in thought-provoking and concrete learning activities, often including outdoor activities, research assignments, and media add-ons. The curriculum includes critical thinking and reflection skills. Student learners are engaged with full colour pages and interesting and varied activities, improving their understanding of the world around them while developing research, reflection, and fine motor skills.
In this 60-page unit, your student learner will study the following topics:
- All About Me
- Significant People in My Life
- My Tree of Significant People in My Life
- Significant Places in My Life
- Significant Things in My Life
- Significant Events in My Life
- Timeline of My Life
- Understanding My Own History
- A Family Story
- All About Me Final Activity
- Roles and Responsibilities
- How Roles and Responsibilities Change
- Respectful Behaviour
- Treating Others with Respect
- Treating Yourself with Respect
- Treating the Earth with Respect
- How Our Actions Affect Others
- New Experiences
- Helping Others
As is the case with all of our Schoolio curriculum, this unit includes daily lessons, each with exercises or activities to solidify comprehension, plus answer keys.