Schoolio Mathematics: Number Sense Unit 1 (104 Pages)
This Schoolio unit is designed to be suitable for any student learner ready to begin at a grade 6 working level.
Please note: This Schoolio curriculum is digital. To have your e-books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’ add-on before purchase.
This Grade 6 Mathematics unit focuses on Number Sense and Numeracy. Your student learner will engage in tactile and concrete learning activities. The Schoolio curriculum includes both conceptual and procedural methods as well as logic and critical thinking skills. student learners are engaged with full color pages and interesting and varied activities, improving their mathematical skills and developing fine motor skills.
Our Schoolio curriculum caters to homeschoolers, classroom teachers, virtual learning support, and tutoring support.
In this 104-page unit, your student learner will study the following topics:
- The Millions Place
- Comparisons with Integers
- Comparing Fractions and Integers
- The Thousandth Place
- Rounding Decimals
- Converting Decimals to Fractions
- Order of Operations
- Divisibility Rules
- Percent Strategy
- Estimating Sums and Differences
- Adding and Subtracting Decimal Thousandths
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Factor Trees
- Multiplying Decimals with Area Model
- Long Hand Multiplication and Decimals
- Long Division and Decimals
- Long Division, Decimals, Remainders
- Multiplying Whole Numbers and Proper Fractions
- Dividing Whole Numbers and Fractions
- Decimal Dividends
- Check Division Answers
- Ratios and Rates
- Three Term Ratio
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes daily lessons, each with exercises or activities to solidify comprehension, plus answer keys.