Schoolio Mathematics: Number Sense Unit 1 (116 Pages)
This unit is designed to be suitable for any learner ready to begin at a grade 4 working level.
Please note: This product is digital. To have your books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’ add on before purchase.
This Grade 4 Mathematics unit focuses on Number Sense and Numeracy. Your learner will engage in tactile and concrete learning activities. The curriculum includes both conceptual and procedural methods as well as logic and critical thinking skills. Learners are engaged with full colour pages and interesting and varied activities, improving their mathematical skills and developing fine motor skills.
Our curriculum caters to homeschoolers, classroom teachers, virtual learning support, and tutoring support.
In this 116-page unit, your learner will study the following topics:
- Numbers to 10,000
- Composing and Decomposing
- Place Value
- Adding and Subtracting
- Numerators and Denominators
- Introductory Fractions
- More Fractions
- Counting By Fractions
- Decimal Tenths
- Rounding Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimal Tenths
- Review of Multiplication Facts
- Commutative Properties
- Three Times Tables
- Four Times Tables
- Five Times Tables
- Nine Times Tables
- Sixes, Sevens, and Eights
- Division of Related Facts
- Multiplication and Division
- Multiplying and Dividing by 10, 100, and 1000
- Multiplying By 2-Digit Numbers Using Arrays
- Multiplying By 2-Digit Numbers Using Long Multiplication
- Multiplying By 3-Digit Numbers Using Your Favourite Way
- Fast Division Facts
- Long Division
- Long Division- When It Won’t Fit
- Long Division- What If There are Leftovers?
- Three Digit Long Division
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes daily lessons, each with exercises or activities to solidify comprehension, plus answer keys.