Schoolio Mathematics: Number Sense Unit 1 (86 Pages)
This unit is designed to be suitable for any learner ready to begin at a grade 3 working level.
Please note: This product is digital. To have your books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’ add on before purchase.
This Grade 3 Mathematics unit focuses on Number Sense and Numeracy. Your learner will engage in tactile and concrete learning activities. The curriculum includes both conceptual and procedural methods as well as logic and critical thinking skills. Learners are engaged with full colour pages and interesting and varied activities, improving their mathematical skills and developing fine motor skills.
Our curriculum caters to homeschoolers, classroom teachers, virtual learning support, and tutoring support.
In this 86-page unit, your learner will study the following topics:
- Whole Numbers and Fractions
- Read and Represent Numbers to 1000
- Compare Numbers to 1000
- Ordering Numbers to 1000
- Skip Counting
- Place Values to 1000
- Fair Sharing
- Reviewing Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Mental Math
- Strategies for Mental Math: Estimating
- Strategies for Mental Math: Rounding
- Strategies for Mental Math: Dropping Zeros
- Addition, Subtractions, Multiplication and Division
- Adding and Subtracting: Concrete Algorithm
- Adding and Subtracting: Stacked
- Adding and Subtracting: Decomposing
- 0s and 1s Times Tables
- 2s Times Tables
- 10s Times Tables
- Multiplying Other Numbers
- Related Division Facts
- Dividing Using Groups
- Dividing Using Arrays
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Repeated Addition of Unit Fractions
- Scaling Up Ratios
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes daily lessons, each with exercises or activities to solidify comprehension, plus answer keys.