Schoolio Learning is looking for a Digital marketing Director – Join a High Growth EdTech Startup.
Are you a driven, high-energy professional with a history of delivering exceptional results in record time? We’re seeking extraordinary talent that thrives under pressure, embraces challenges head-on, and is eager to create a lasting impact in a fast-paced startup environment. If you’re fueled by passion, creativity, and the desire to revolutionize the world of education, we want you on our team. Join Schoolio and be a part of a group of exceptional individuals who are ready to push boundaries and redefine the future of learning. Learn more about Digital Marketing Director – Join a High Growth EdTech Startup below.
Schoolio is on a mission to revolutionize education delivery and create a space for students, parents, and educators to co-create personalized learning experiences. Our vision is to inspire every child to love learning. We’re making education more accessible, fun, and personalized through the creation of the Schoolio OS – an ecosystem that brings teachers, parents, and children together.
Founded in 2019, Schoolio believes that the current educational system is fundamentally flawed. The solution? Rebuild learning experiences from the ground up, with the child at the center, powered by innovation and creativity. We are headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with remote teams across the globe. Schoolio is proud to be one of the 11 startups selected to participate in Google Cloud’s 2022 Accelerator cohort.
The Opportunity – Director of Digital Marketing
We’re looking for a highly creative and results-driven Director of Digital Marketing to join our team. This role offers a total compensation package of $200k, consisting of a $100k salary and $100k in stock options. If you’re ready to make a significant impact in a high-growth startup environment, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute a growth marketing strategy to make Schoolio an international household name
- Lead end-to-end strategy and campaign execution across multiple channels such as search, email, organic, and influencer marketing
- Drive growth by partnering with sales, technical, and content teams
- Build and execute multivariate testing to accelerate growth, leveraging data insights to optimize results, and track, measure, and analyze KPIs
- Optimize the marketing funnel and user acquisition tactics
- Be accountable for marketing metrics such as CAC, CPC, LTV, and Churn Rate
- Manage multiple streams of marketing and growth activities, including eCommerce performance, monthly memberships, and brand awareness
- Proven experience in growth marketing, preferably in the EdTech or SaaS industry
- Experience in a startup or high-performance environment
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior trends
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary with additional performance bonuses
- Flexible work hours to promote a personalized work-life balance
- Remote and in-office working options
- Opportunity to make a real impact by helping change the way children learn
- Work in a triple bottom line environment – People, Planet, Prosperity
- Incredible growth opportunities in a fast-paced startup environment
If you’re a growth marketing expert who thrives in high-performance environments and is passionate about revolutionizing education, we’d love to have you on board. Apply now and join us on our mission to inspire every child to love learning!