Everyone has the right to Education Equity.
Learn Your Way with Schoolio.
Who Is Schoolio For?
- Homeschoolers: Those charting their own educational course.
- Alternative Education Explorers: Those seeking a flexible, custom approach.
- After School Support: Parents looking to support in-class lesson at home
- Parents Who Want More: Those who want to actively engage in their child’s learning.
We provide a vast library of educational resources for K-8 for Canadian, US and International students.
- Unlimited Digital Access: Explore all subjects, all grades, and our electives library for up to 3 children.
- Personalized Scheduling: Learning on your terms.
- Custom Courses: Tailor-made lessons for your child’s growth.
- Student Success Coach: Your dedicated guide for support and advice.
- Exclusive Kids Club: Fun, interactive sessions for up to 3 children.
- Regular Check-Ins: We’re here to ensure your success.
Start With Schoolio
What Success Looks Like For Us
Of students discover something new outside of core academics.
Of parents said Schoolio gave them confidence in home education.
Parental Schooling Rights
Your Child’s Future,
The school system isn’t broken; it’s doing what it was designed for 150 years ago. You don’t have to wait for the system to change; you have the power to choose an educational path that truly prepares your child for the future.
Child Centered Learning
We put the power in your hands to shape their learning experience according to your values and aspirations. When kids have a voice in their education, curiosity, engagement, and accountability thrive. Join us in this exciting journey!
Schoolio Champions Educational Equity with Affordable, All-in-One Family Membership for Home Education
Schoolio Introduces an Affordable, All-in-One Family Membership FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE [Toronto, December 5th, 2023] –…
Facts About Online Learning In the last decade, online learning, also known as e-learning, has…
Schoolio is Transforming K-8 Education with an Innovative and Holistic Approach Schoolio empowers Parents and…
Why Observing Remembrance Day With Your Kids is So Important (English Version) Cliquez ici version…